Recent Forum Topics
- Unban me please, posted by Diggler Nicks in Ban-list Jigglys Servers (3 replies)
- Hey!, posted by Diggler Nicks in Introduce Yourself (3 replies)
- Team Fortress 2 Update released 9/26/14, posted by JoeDirte in TeamFortress Server Chat (0 replies)
- Team Fortress 2 Update released 9/25/14, posted by JoeDirte in TeamFortress Server Chat (0 replies)
- Team Fortress 2 Update released 9/17/14, posted by JoeDirte in TeamFortress Server Chat (0 replies)
Recent Forum Posts
- Re: Hey!, posted by Spanish on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:04 pm
- Re: Unban me please, posted by JoeDirte on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:02 pm
- Re: Unban me please, posted by Diggler Nicks on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 pm
- Re: Hey!, posted by Diggler Nicks on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 pm
- Re: Hey!, posted by RobbinHood on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:36 pm
Of all the holidays there is none that enters so fully into the human heart, and stirs so many of the higher sentiments. The thoughts, memories, hopes, and customs linked with it are bound by antiquity and nationality collectively; and by childhood and old age individually. They embrace the religious, social, and patriotic sides of our nature. The holly and mistletoe entwined among the evergreens, the habit of giving gifts to those we love, the presence of the Christmas tree, the superstition of Santa Claus, all combining to make Christmas the most longed-for, the most universal, and from every standpoint, the most important holiday known to man.
Jiggly and his jolly members of Jiggly’s Fun House would like to wish everyone…
Introducing the Arms Deal Update, which lets you experience all the illicit thrills of black market weapons trafficking without any of the hanging around in darkened warehouses getting knifed to death. The Arms Deal Update lets you collect, buy, sell and trade over 100 all-new decorated weapons that you can equip in-game.
You can start collecting decorated weapons via timed weapon drops just by playing CS:GO on official and community servers. You can also get them by opening dropped weapon cases with the appropriate key, or by trading with other players through Steam’s Trading interface. Additionally, any decorated weapons you’ve found, bought or traded can be sold on the Steam Marketplace.
We also want The Arms Deal Update to give back to the community, which is why we’re happy to announce the eSports Weapon Case. A portion of the proceeds from sales of eSports Case Keys will go towards prize purses at CS:GO community competitive events.
Last but not least, as part of the Arms Deal Update, we’ve added two new stock weapons available to everyone, the M4A1-S and USP-S.